Check with that salt meter the amount of salt ingested:
The salt concentration of each serving is directly related to your health. The scientific use of salt can effectively prevent osteoporosis, kidney disease, hypertension, and large chewing muscles.
The human body is suitable for ingesting salinity of 0.900%, and the World Health Organization recommends 6-8 grams of salt per day for the general population.
- FOR YOUR HEALTH:
After checking the salt content normally ingested through food, use it to improve your health and eating habits through a gradual reduction in the amount of salt consumed.
- FOR YOUR TASTE:
Use it to help cook food in accordance with the determined salt content at all times by checking the salt amount even when food does not taste especially salty.
- FOR STANDARDIZED TASTE: (restaurants, hospitals, schools and etc.)
Since saltiness can be a subjective taste and can change according to food temperature, type of food, and individuals’ experience and sensitivity, use it to aid in the standardization and management of salt content in public institutions such as restaurants, hospitals and schools.
- Handheld design and non-slip pen type handle for easy operation.
- Built-in automatic temperature compensation (ATC) to get precise results.
- Measuring Range: 0.00ppt-9.99ppt 10.0ppt-50ppt, very easy to test.
- With temperature units in ℃ / ℉ (switchable) and switchable backlight for convenient use in dark.
- With replaceable sensor probe; The electrode probe can be replaced with insert type design for convenient and fast replacement.
- Suitable for: water source monitoring, aquaculture, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, electroplating, beverage industry and scientific research unit to determine the water quality salinity.
|Brand Name||Smart Sensor||Color||Green|
|Measuring Range||0.00ppt-9.99ppt/10.0ppt-50ppt||Salinity measuring range||10.0ppt-50ppt|
|Repeatability||±0.01ppt/0.1ppt||Solvent Temperature Compensation Range||0-60°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±1°C||Power Supply||LR44 battery*4pcs (not included)|
|Display||Large LCD segment type display||Working Temperature Range||0-50°C|
|Working Humidity Range||0%RH – 80%RH (Non-condensing)||Item size||180x25x42mm|
|Item weight||80g||Package size||210x77x50mm|
|Package Weight||140g||Model number||AR8012|
1 x tester (batteries not included) with 1 certificate